Become a BEATKEEPER! Help make a difference in the lives of at-risk youth.Bookmark This
Hope for the Day
3410 W Melrose
DescriptionHope For The Day is a non-profit movement committed to educating youth utilizing music and the arts as a defense mechanism to suicide. Our alternative approach strives to offer education, prevention and hope through creative expression.
Hope For The Day’s vision is to bring communities together in order to shed light on the unfortunate topics of depression and suicide. We wish to share the deeply personal connection creativity can have in fostering an environment of positive change to the suffering. We view art and music as a highway to the heart; two things that have allowed humanity to express our emotions for millennia. We wish to reduce suicide rates while inspiring and empowering youth.
We are searching for enthusiastic applicants that can help in some of the following areas:
· Offering hope and help through direct messages with supporters
· Management of social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
· Office Administration and Finance
· Merchandise management
· Event planning
· Program management and implementation of new projects
RequirementsWe are seeking upbeat, enthusiastic, and empathic individuals who wish to give back to their community. Those who view themselves as empathic, passionate, and caring are encouraged to apply.
In addition, we would like you have a desire to enhance your understanding of the following:
- Though creative inclination is not required, passion for music and/or art is required.
- A working understanding of technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Autonomous work ethic.
- Desire to work in a democratically organized environment. Our team members are encouraged to share new ideas and beliefs that will foster achievement of our vision.
If you feel that we are a good fit, please send us a resume. We would love to have you as part of our team!