Bilingual InternBookmark This
Imprenta Communications Group
300 S. Raymond Ave., Suite 9
DescriptionBILINGUAL INTERNS NEEDED
Imprenta Communications Group, Inc. (Imprenta), an award-winning public affairs, political campaign and ethic marketing firm, is looking for an energetic, hardworking and dedicated individual who’s interested in making a difference and contributing to the community.
Imprenta is actively involved in the political empowerment of the diverse community. We are campaign consultants to prominent elected officials, corporations, government entities, and nonprofit organizations. Imprenta specializes in reaching the large, influential, and fast-growing Latino and Asian Pacific American (APA) community.
Description: Summer 2013 Intern (Up to 2 openings)
The intern will work with this dynamic fast growing consulting firm, and assist the Imprenta team in a number of activities, special projects, research assignments, graphic design and administrative duties. Fantastic opportunity to learn about the interworking’s of political campaigns, media, advertising and public affairs.
- Communications, Political Science, Public Administration, English, Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing majors preferred.
- Good written, verbal communication skills and strong computer skills.
- Interest in working on political campaigns, serving as a staff member to an elected official or involvement in community organizing for a nonprofit organization.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Graphic design skills in Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign is required
- Bilingual in Spanish, Korean or Vietnamese
Position located in Pasadena.
This position is unpaid. We will work with the university in obtaining credit, and can offer great letters of reference, and assistance and referrals for future employment. We would like interns to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for 14-weeks (Start immediately). This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to politics, public policy and community outreach to the Latino/APA community.
Please send your resume, cover letter and design portfolio to: email@example.com
For more information about Imprenta, please visit our website at www.icgworldwide.com