Biotechnology Intern neededBookmark This
349 5th street
New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
DescriptionBiotechnology Intern Needed
Eldiv is seeking a 25 hour a week Biotechnology intern to work in an office environment researching current IP, understanding the state of art technology, reading scientific articles and summarizing them, etc.
The research conducted is in regards to gut bacteria and nutrition and is theoretical research only.
· Use only your brain, not your hands.
· No access to hazard material.
· Do pure research
Requirements· Ph.D.or M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biology or any related field.
· Fluent with the web, and google searching.
· A self-starter, comfortable with little guidance.
· Must commit to a 3 to 6 months period.
· Great scientific writing capabilities.
* GPA of 3.6 or higher