Blogger/Marketing & PR AssistantBookmark This
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionNYC-based beauty company seeks creative, hard-working interns who are serious about gaining real world experience within the beauty industry. Interns will assist in our very busy office in the Flatiron District. Duties will range from administrative, research and PR-related duties depending on intern focus and team needs.
We are currently seeking interns with the following majors/concentrations:
• Public Relations/Communications
• Marketing Research/Analysis
This is an unpaid internship. However, a daily stipend is provided, plus transportation if required for a project. May be applied to college credit where applicable.
Responsibilities• Creating content for the company blog, Twitter, Facebook and other social media pages
• Compiling and organizing information for marketing and PR reports
• Researching and sourcing information for the marketing team
• Helping to plan and execute various marketing events
• Assisting the teams with getting materials to and from our 4 salon locations in New York City
• Reliable and punctual – being on time is critical!
• Flexible – must be willing to move from one project to another.
• Diligent and committed – must be prepared to work 8-16 hours per week, for a minimum of 1 semester.
• Organized and able to work independently – must be able to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
• Able to lift 40 lbs.
• Legally able to work in the U.S. and possessing proper documentation
• Agree to a criminal background check
• Computer savvy – internet, social media, Microsoft Office programs (most importantly, Excel & Word), Computer Art/Design Programs (a plus, but not needed), etc.