Booking AgentBookmark This
La Belle Agency
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionLa Belle Agency is looking for sharp and enthusiastic individuals with a strong desire to learn about the beauty and fashion industry from an agency prospective. We are currently offering a paid position to the right candidate who is highly organized, proactive and detail-oriented. Excellent writing, proofreading and interpersonal skills are necessary.
Candidates must be able to dedicate at least 10-15 hours during the week with the ability to respond quickly to clients written inquires.
Responsibilities- Respond to new client leads in a timly manner
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on all client leads
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare weekly reports on tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Required virtual weekly conference meeting
NOTE: Candidates may work remotely but must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth Metro area to attend periodic office meetings at our Dallas office.
RequirementsTo be successful with this position one must have constant access to the internet, their own computer with Google Chrome, the ability to utilize Google Drive with little training and a smartphone. Without at least these personal tools, one should not apply because success in the position is very difficult without it.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Google Drive (e.g. Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets, and Forms)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills