Branch Intern (Finance and Economics) - Lansdale, PA JobBookmark This
DescriptionJob ID: 20142108-9541
Scottrade is seeking an energetic, career-minded undergraduate student to join our award-winning financial services company. This person needs to be a results-driven individual with an optimistic, team-oriented attitude.
Our paid internship program affords students an opportunity to learn and be mentored. Interns are given training to assist them in further understanding the securities industry as well as gain hands-on experience by working side-by-side with licensed associates.
Interns assist branch offices with daily operations while gaining valuable work experience in the brokerage industry.
* Shadow Investment Consultants in the branch to see how they conduct business with clients.
* Provide operational and administrative support to the branch.
* Ability to work an average of 15-25 hours per week for a minimum of 2 consecutive semesters.
* Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program and attend classes at a local university with interests in business and the stock market.
* Have completed 50-70 hours of required coursework and have a balance of no fewer than 48 hours remaining towards their Bachelor’s Degree (1-2 years of college remaining).
* Performing within the college’s acceptable GPA level.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.
Languages English Spoken, English Written
Location PA - Lansdale