Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
MiN New York
DescriptionFragrance Flight, the most exclusive olfactory community in the world, is currently hiring a Fall Intern. This is a Brand Ambassador position for someone who LOVES perfumes.
You must be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and outgoing with excellent communication skills to be a part of a new private, social network. The primary responsibility of a Brand Ambassador is to assist with marketing and promotion of Fragrance Flight to Students at their College/University through word of mouth, social media, and guerrilla marketing.
ABOUT FRAGRANCE FLIGHT:
Fragrance Flight provides an immersive platform for all perfume industry professionals, influencers and lovers in the world to connect, stay informed, showcase their collections, find experts, attend exclusive events, share ideas, and ask questions.
Built upon a foundation of fifty highly respected International olfactory and luxury experts (industry professionals, perfumers, journalists, and bloggers), Fragrance Flight’s immersive platform fuses the best features of popular social media hubs (Pinterest, basenotes, nowsmellthis, Facebook, etc.) with traditional members-only social clubs.
Some Fragrance Flight features include:
· a fully searchable database of perfumers, notes, tips, and over 10,000 fragrances.
· industry buzz, article, videos, podcasts, events, & reviews.
· ever evolving collection of perfumes, including the latest and most compelling new launches.
· each member will enjoy curated discovery of five amazing niche scents centered around a theme sent direct to their home each month (inclusive in the membership due.)
· exclusive opportunities to engage with each other and with International thought leaders and true creators, the heartbeat of the perfume world.
· contests & rewards.
· flash deals & perks to perfumes, extraordinary events, workshops, culinary, wellness, entertainment, & artistic experiences.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of a Brand Ambassador is to assist with marketing and promotion of Fragrance Flight to Students at their College/University through word of mouth, social media, and guerrilla marketing.
Requirements*Currently enrolled in a 4 year College/University
*Have a 3.0 or above
*Be reliable and have a great work ethic
*Have a strong interest in fragrance