Brand Ambassador - Miami UniversityBookmark This
UD On Campus
DescriptionThe brand ambassador position is an exclusive job specifically for outgoing, enthusiastic students interested in marketing, promotions, and brand management. Brand ambassadors will creatively promote and host events.
Responsibilities include: Working on and off campus to promote the client. As a brand ambassador you will implement grassroots and social media marketing efforts. More specifically, you will distribute promotional items, samples and marketing materials in high traffic areas, build the value of the client by attending or hosting campus events, and participate in social media marketing, like Facebook. It will be important to educate fellow students about the company as well as get their feedback.
Goal: Focus on peer-to-peer and peer-to-group promotions to drive awareness. Overall, create excitement and focus on fun/creative promotions that reach students at their level and encourage brand adoption and trials.
TIMELINE: Fall 2012 semester
ResponsibilitiesBRAND AMBASSADORS – JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Student ambassadors will dedicate six to eight (6-8) hours per week to brand awareness.
• Ambassadors will spend their allotted time creating brand awareness opportunities. They will distribute pre-determined marketing materials in high traffic areas such as dorm rooms, sororities, popular hang-outs, class rooms, apartment complexes and student unions.
• Ambassadors will work to build the value by hosting events and making appearances at pre-existing campus events. They will meet with their peers to educate them about the brand.
• Ambassadors will interact with students to gather important information and feedback regarding the brand.
Each brand ambassador will participate in an official online training program, and will receive continued management and support for the duration of the campaign; ambassadors will be thoroughly educated regarding promotional efforts and expectations.
• Gain real world event promotions experience
• Paid stipend per semester
• Join the UD On Campus network for future brand marketing opportunities
Interested students should email their resumes and headshots (i.e. Facebook profile pic) to Kimberly Corrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org