Brand Manager & Showroom Assistant InternBookmark This
659 Auburn Ave
DescriptionBuild your portfolio as an intern with Camille’s Closet
Create your dream resume by receiving hands on experience
Camille's Closet is a concept e-boutique providing feminine-chic accessories, fashion and lifestyle merchandise for Women. Since the launch in December of 2010, this online-based boutique has captured the hearts of fashion enthusiasts looking for the perfect buy.
On July 6, 2013, Camille's Closet launched its first Showroom location. Part Boutique and part Showroom, this amazing loft style space gives Camille's Closet room to showcase the (CNC) Camille's Nail Colour collection, conduct photo shoots and host fantastic parties and Trunk Show events. Lavender and teal paint, floral prints and girly accessories galore, is what you will find when you "Shop The Closet".
She’s got an unapologetic attitude of effortless style, setting her own timeless trends. Camille’s lifestyle brand creates a culture for the Artsy, Unique, Vintage like Hipster, Dainty, and oh so Girly-Fashion enthusiast alike.
2012 marked the official launch of the Camille’s brand entrance into the private label realm releasing a stylish nail polish line called (CNC) Camille’s Nail Colour. “CNC polish is a great addition to the online boutique, as all nail polish should be a part of the wardrobe styling process.” – Owner, Aaren Camille
ResponsibilitiesThe Manager in training, Creative Genius and Future Fashion-Business Owner
· Key Holder
· Reports to Store Owner
· *Helping develop, organize and execute marketing events (trunk shows, happy hour sip & shop events) and grass roots marketing programs
· *Co-manage all intern responsibilities by providing assistance to team, as needed
· *Opportunity to shadow Store Owner including weekly meetings for coaching and professional development
· Network of personal and professional contacts is a plus
· Must have reliable transportation, laptop and be 21+, as I'll need your help with events involving alcohol, clubs and other age-restricted venues.
· Enthusiastic and positive person
· Minimum of 3-6 month commitment
· Attend local fashion events and promote the brand
· Flexible schedule Wednesday – Friday. Some Saturday events required
· 50% off all merchandise