Business Analysis InternshipBookmark This
911 Western Avenue
DescriptionA bit about us -- we are Zooppa.com, based in Seattle, we work with brands and agencies for P&G, Chevron, Samsung, 3M, Siemens, Microsoft, "Got Milk" and over 100 leading brands to produce engagement videos and graphics. We launched in 2008 and have been steadily developing and fine tuning the creative crowdsourcing process.
Our core promise to our community and our clients is to be a thoughtful leader in creativity, social media, online video, the interactive arts, and to the crowdsourcing movement. These opportunities require interest in one or more of these fields and a commitment to push yourself to understand and embrace new concepts and rapid change.
Our Business Analysis intern works closely with the CTO to support product management, business analysis, and data analysis. This is an opportunity to work with some of the largest and most influential brands in a creative and fast paced environment. Candidates with a passion for viral videos, filmmaking, analysis, and product management will excel.
This is a three month internship. After successful completion of the program, a personal letter of recommendation will be provided by the CEO, Wil Merritt. Public transportation costs will be paid for.
Responsibilities- Utilize KISSmetrics and other analytics services to analyze the website
- Manage existing databases and develop new databases using MySQL
- Create new Excel spreadsheets and maintain existing documentations
- You will be asked to present and effectively communicate conclusions to the team on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with all other internal departments
Requirements- Junior year or higher pursuing a Bachelor's degree or equivalent education, majoring in computer programming, business, statistics, marketing, or a related field
- Interested in: Actuarial science, statistics, business analysis, product management
- Excellent Excel and presentation skills. You should be able to convince and support your conclusions with the team.
- Experience with MySQL database. Should be able to perform necessary queries to obtain supporting metrics.
- Plus: Experience with Google analytics or any other site analytics service
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Excels in environments that are fast paced, innovative and unstructured.