Business Analyst 4Bookmark This
Philips North America
Senior Business Analyst
We challenge you to this Senior Business Analyst role within the Hospital to Home (H2H) group at Philips. You will be responsible for design and implementation of custom high performance web applications. You will need to interact effectively with end-users to understand and document the business processes and workflows
· Eliciting and identify user needs and system requirements
· Facilitating teams of medical and technical professionals in a JAD (joint application development environment) setting to define and document project scope and detailed functional requirements.
· Supporting development team in the exploration and design of technical solutions -Supporting project management in the planning, estimating, scheduling, and executing of project plans and associated artifacts.
· Providing support, from a requirements perspective, to the project team through all stages of the project life cycle including programming, testing, documentation, training and implementation
· Acting as liaison between the subject matter experts and the technical team
Hospital to Home (H2H) is a Business Innovation Unit within Philips Healthcare. We specialize in developing clinical informatics and patient care solutions that simplify clinician workflow, improve financial outcomes, and help improve and save lives. The Baltimore team focuses on all Telehealth solutions within H2H. Our products and services deliver world class telemedicine solutions for patients in the hospital and at home.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Weare looking for
· Bachelor's degree in clinical, technical, or business field.
· Minimum three years experience in business analysis and writing functional requirements. -Excellent communication skills and facilitation ability.
· Proven self-starter with demonstrated track record of managing multiple, concurrent, complex tasks.
· Experience in a disciplined software development environment and in facilitating JAD sessions
· Experience with DOORS or other requirements management tools highly desirable.
· Experience in developing use cases and UML models a plus.
Call to Action / Contact
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer