Business Analyst AssociateBookmark This
A Business Analyst Associate position is available within the Oracle eBusiness Application Support group in Enterprise Services and Financial Systems (ESFS).
The Oracle eBusiness Application Support Team is responsible for Oracle Financials Application Support and provides Subject Matter Expertise for the following modules in the Oracle Financials Suite:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Property Manager
- Fixed Assets
This functional position is in our Asset Management Team (i.e., which is comprised of Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, and the Property Manager modules) and involves performing various business analysis functions including:
- Supporting major Asset Management Team projects, such as the implementation of new businesses. This includes supporting all phases of full lifecycle implementations.
- Supporting business as usual (BAU) initiatives and ongoing functional development of the Oracle Asset Management modules.
- Working with the Oracle Help Desk in resolving production issues for the Asset Management applications
- Identifying needed process improvements and working with business partners to effectively implement change
- Undergraduate degree. Major in Accounting, Finance or Management Information Systems preferred
- 1-2 years minimum experience working in Finance or Information Technology
- Strong partnering skills, problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities while working under tight time constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with all levels
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and/or Access
- Experience working within a Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Basic Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable or Property Manager functional application (e.g. Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, JD Edwards, etc.) knowledge is preferred, but not required