Business Analyst CCARBookmark This
RMS Computer Corporation
DescriptionOur client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
"A senior techno-functional SME is required for " "Optima Retail " " data acquisition Initiative to support CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review), FDIC and Basel; the candidate should have strong application rollout, analysis and development experience as follows -
- Proven technical implementation and business analysis experience.
- 5+ years industry experience (finance industry a plus)
- Experience with large scale application rollout is a big plus.
- Strong experience of working with multiple teams (local, virtual/global) and ability to co-ordinate, track and expedite tasks.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Very good understanding of workflow concepts
- Ability to write database scripts, solve/debug data related issues and establish full data/source linage
- SAS scripting experience is a plus.
- Should be able to demonstrate both technical and functional/business knowledge regarding past projects.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working in onshore/offshore applications development services is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driving environment
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Retail banking and Investment Bank experience is a strong plus. "
Please see our complete list of jobs at: