Business AnalystBookmark This
Software Guidance & Assistance
DescriptionSoftware Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Business Analyst for a right-to-hire assignment with one of our premier financial clients in Newark, DE.
- Serve as liaison between IT and business end-users.
- Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- Work with training team to document system scenarios and identify roles impacted and helps develop a change management/training plan.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Assist Quality Management team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed.
- Provide relevant test scenarios for the testing team.
- Work with test team to develop system integration test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
- College degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience setting up test scenarios
- Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Experience with Accounting Applications and accounting/trading systems (GL, Regulatory, Trading, Finance) applications strongly desired
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
- Troubleshooting SQL/DB skills a must
- Must be able to write SQL
- Investment Banking systems experience a plus
- XML knowledge highly preferred
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit in addition to transferring H1B Visa sponsorship. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. Software, Guidance and Assistance is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.