Business AnalystBookmark This
A client of ours, a top-tier Investment Bank, is looking for a Business Analystto be based in Charlotte, NC.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst will include:
- Creating supporting documentation
- Liaising with program and project managers, clients and other stakeholders as necessary for identifying solutions
- Reviewing business cases, feasibility studies and estimates
- Collaborating with the QA, testing team and clients to define testing requirements
- Designing and conceptualizing of new business solution options and articulating identified impacts and risks
- Performing quality assurance or project deliverables
- Managing requirements conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope and that requirements are communicated to stakeholders
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline
- Business Analyst or Project Manager background
- Considerable experience with Dodd Frank and SDR (Swaps-Data-Repository) changes within Middle Office and Back Office
- Knowledge of Quality Management tools and techniques
- Understanding of drivers and impact to regulatory changes
- Advanced Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent analytical, problem resolution, interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
At Sharp Decisions, we specialize in recruiting IT and business professionals currently working in the front, middle, and back offices of high-profile asset managers, hedge funds, investment banks, and private wealth managers.
We recruit all asset classes: commodities, derivatives, equities, fixed-income, foreign exchange, and loans.
Sharp Decisions recently launched our V.E.T.S. Program, training and returning veterans to the workforce, while providing companies with enthusiastic and proficient workers. The Vocations Education Training for Service members Program expands upon the expertise of these capable veterans, creating career paths for success. We encourage veterans to join our V.E.T.S. Team and harness these unique skills to bring more jobs to former service members and America.
Our 22-year reputation of success is built upon knowledge, integrity, and trust, and our recruiting team works tirelessly to match candidates with clients to insure a perfect fit. We offer contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time positions with top-tier and Fortune 500 companies, as well as all levels of government. If you have the passion and knowledge to bring to an expanding, dynamic global team, Sharp Decisions has opportunities for you.
Sharp Decisions is a Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about our company and to see our other career opportunities, visit www.sharpdecisions.com.