Business AnalystBookmark This
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, understanding and translating business needs into business/technical requirements. Will lead and coordinate teams of other resources to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business requirements. As a member of Canon USA’s Information Technology team, the analyst will help define the strategy, priorities and roadmap of systems functionality for the Consumer Products Group and manage related projects. The analyst must also demonstrate excellent communication skills at multiple levels within the organization.
This position will support the ITCG business unit of Canon USA.Responsibilities:
- Plan the requirements development process, determining which requirements are the highest priority for implementation and managing change.
- Develop and specify requirements in detail to allow them to be successfully implemented by a project team.
- Ensure that stakeholders have a common understanding of the requirements and how they will be implemented.
- Coordinate the analysis necessary to identify viable solution alternatives.
- Ensure the accuracy of a proposed solution, provide support for the implementation and assess any potential weeknessess in the solution.
- Coordinate the development, testing and implementation of system specifications.
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 3 years of Business Analysis experience or
- Master's Degree with 1 year of directly related experience
- Oracle, SQL
- relationship building skills
- excellent communication skills
- full project life cyce experience
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2013† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2014. In 2013, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers' Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the tenth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past three years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
Canon U.S.A's extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute information.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office
Canon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit this site: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf