Business AnalystBookmark This
Software Guidance & Assistance
DescriptionSoftware Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Business Analyst for a right to hire assignment with one of our premier financial clients in Dallas, TX.
- Accountable resource in providing analytical expertise to recommend solutions that
meet the business need.
- Creates functional specification documentation that consists of use cases, high level
and low level data flows and sequence diagrams; creates interface specifications
documents, business requirements data level mapping and ETL rules for Application
Development and Quality Assurance team's use.
- Defines and assists functional technology based solutions to meet business requests
within established technology frameworks and project timelines.
- Provides estimates based on work effort and application knowledge.
- Responsible and accountable for managing all Systems Analysis phase deliverables at the Project levels such as; traceability matrix, requirement sign off, functional
specification documentation creation and sign off, reviewing test scenarios to ensure complete coverage of release contents, management of change controls and integration into existing work items in flight.
- BS degree (or equivalent work experience) in Information Technology (IT), Business/Finance or related discipline.
- Proficient in multiple business disciplines/functions.
- Technical experience-knows SDLC, programming background, data structures, ETL data mapping, SQL, data profiling
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate clearly at all levels in the organization
- 5+ years in financial services is required, mortgage banking is preferred.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit in addition to transferring H1B Visa sponsorship. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.