Business AnalystBookmark This
Software Guidance & Assistance
DescriptionSoftware Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Business Analyst for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial clients in Columbus, OH.
- Work with the Mortgage Banking Desktop Services team and associated co-suppliers on identifying the status and disposition of physical desktop assets.
- Analyze and present the expense impact of reducing the number of inactive devices within Mortgage Banking.
- Develop an approach and plan to execute on the asset disposition.
- Work with co-suppliers and execute on the asset disposition plan.
- Work with Desktop Migration and Real Estate teams to ensure asset disposition is accounted for.
- Prepare and present year to date and forecasted expense saves as a result of the execution plan.
- Project the impact on Total Cost of Ownership for the desktop space.
- Advanced Excel skills (exports/imports, pivots, data comparison, manipulation and merging, reporting)
- Solid data analysis skills, especially working with large volumes of data, making it meaningful, and identifying areas needing action
- Data trending and forecasting skills (shifts in data themes from week-over-week, month-over-month, and year-to-date)
- Strong coordination and collaboration skills across matrixed teams (AIMS desktop asset inventory team, enterprise desktop teams, risk and finance)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit in addition to transferring H1B Visa sponsorship. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. Software, Guidance and Assistance is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.