Business Analyst IIBookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
DescriptionDescription Advanceyour career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company! Commercial Insurance has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst II in our Boston, Massachusetts office. In this Business Analyst II role, you will, under moderate supervision and working individually or as part of a project team, perform research and analysis to support business operations. You will also develop recommendations to address problems/issues, and make presentations to the Supervisor, Project Leader or Manager.
- Develop and produce key management, metric and operational reports for Commercial Insurance Claims and internal stakeholders.
- Compile information and analyzes qualitatively and/or quantitatively. Develop and/or assist in developing metric reporting and conducting follow up and data verification as needed.
- Based on analysis, develop reports, proposals for action or implementation plans as necessary and presents supervisor or manager. Communicate with other departments as necessary.
- Work with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental activities in order to ensure that Liberty meets customer expectations. Resolve problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
- Meet with supervisor to discuss project status and present recommendations.
- Perform special projects of varying complexity as requested.