Business Analyst ITBookmark This
1111 North Point Dr
DescriptionBusiness AnalystLocation: Coppell, TXChase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships. Within Chase, Mortgage Banking helps customers achieve and sustain homeownership by offering purchase and refinance home loans to first-time and experienced homebuyers, servicing residential mortgage loans, and providing affordable solutions to customers struggling with their mortgage payments. As a Chase employee, youll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, youll put others first, do whats right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape whats next for you and for us. The Mortgage Bank Data Management team is working on a multi-year technology initiative to support migration of MB business operational, financial, regulatory and analytical data into target state repositories. The program includes the long term development of a strategic platform for MB with data sourcing, data enrichment, analytical, monitoring and reporting capabilities in ICDW. The Mortgage Bank Data Management team is working on a multi-year technology initiative to support migration of MB business operational, financial, regulatory and analytical data into target state repositories. The program includes the long term development of a strategic platform for MB with data sourcing, data enrichment, analytical, monitoring and reporting capabilities in ICDW. This Business Analyst position will be part of the MB Data Management team. The team is currently working with several internal business units as well as the firm wide Data Management Analytics (DMA) organization to develop and execute on the new information management roadmap for Default and Borrower Assist, Servicing and Credit Risk within the Mortgage Bank. The Business Analyst will lead the gathering of data and reporting requirements across multiple business teams and translating those into functional specifications. As a Business Analyst for the MB Data Management team, you will be responsible for:
- Working with business teams on detailed analysis and translation of business requirements into logical data models, data mapping and reporting specifications.
- Documenting use cases, functional specifications, source to target mappings that capture business data and reporting requirements.
- Liaison between business and application development teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Identifying and planning on any business training needs.
- Facilitating introduction of new data warehousing tools and functionality through training sessions, demos, and development of appropriate documentation.
- Assisting QA team to ensure that requirements and specifications are captured in testing plans and scripts.
- Working with project manager to produce effort estimates, ensure task completion within estimates, identify and communicate variances.
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.