Business Analyst II, Structured Settlements- Dover, NHBookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
DescriptionDescription Advanceyour career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company! As a Business Analyst under moderate supervision (working individually or as part of a project team) you will perform research and analysis to support business operations. In this role you will develop recommendations to address problems/issues and makes presentations to the supervisor, project leader or manager. This position requires proficiency in Access and Visual Basis as well as strong analytical skills. Responsibilities:
- Conducts research within Liberty Mutual and/or externally to obtain information such as financial data, product or market profiles, or business process flows. Works with other departments, conduct interviews, or conduct primary or secondary research if information is not readily available.
- Compiles information and analyzes qualitatively and/or quantitatively, developing software applications/models and conducting follow up and data verification as needed. Analyze feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Based on analysis, develops reports, proposals for action or implementation plans as necessary and presents supervisor or manager. Communicates with other departments as necessary.
- Works with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental activities in order to ensure that Liberty meets customer expectations. Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
- Meets with supervisor to discuss project status and present recommendations
- Performs special projects as requested.