Business Analyst - IT - EntryBookmark This
New York, NY
- Work with regional Business Solutions and Analytics teams to assess and document current Reporting and Analytics capabilities and processes. Identify key pain points and deficiencies in the current state.
- Support development of requirements for a global Reporting and Analytics platform that meets the needs of the regional and global teams.
- During development of the solution, collaborate with a cross functional delivery team that includes Technologies, Data Governance Quality and Data Stewards on requirements, testing, and roll out of the Analytics platform.
- During testing and validation, collaborate with user groups to ensure functional and data integrity
- Continue to support ongoing system enhancements throughout the full lifecycle, including identifying and prioritizing opportunities for enhancements, collaborating on requirements, supporting system design and development, and coordinating end user testing.
Context - Management Dimensions Not applicable Functional Capability Facilitates the set-up of meetings and conference calls. Participates in project definition and analysis phases of projects to ensure that business needs and requirements are captured effectively. Assists the Lead Business Analyst/Program/Lead Project Manager in completing the relevant project documentation. Assists in the analysis of underlying issues arising from investigations into requirements. Assists in test planning and test case definition, as required. Involved in system and user acceptance testing phases, developing test cases and monitoring/tracking resolution of defects.