Business Analyst - InternshipBookmark This
223 W. Anderson Lane, Suite B-507
DescriptionSelBiz Corporation is a 29-year-old business brokerage company located in Austin, Texas, selling all types of existing businesses and franchises in the Austin area.
SelBiz Corporation is offering an Internship program for students who are taking business related studies: Finance, business administration, management, economics, advertising, public relations, marketing, accounting, law.
Internship with SelBiz will give the students hands-on experience in a wide range of tasks that will prepare them for the real-life business world and will enhance the student’s resume.
Each student in the program will be personally mentored and supervised during the internship. You will work in a professional environment that is fun, interesting and challenging.
The student will assist brokers in all aspects of business brokerage including:
* Evaluating: business management, financial statements, marketing, advertising, leases, training, recruiting and business values.
* Communicate with business owners, potential buyers, bankers, corporate officers, landlords, attorneys, CPA’s and government agencies.
* Assist in preparing presentation of businesses for sale
* Assist in the execution of contracts.
* Do research via the Internet, libraries, and all level of governmental data offices.
* Use computer programs: Word, Excel, access Power Point, Desktop publishing, & Internet browsers.
There is no monetary compensation during the internship program.
You may get college credit for your work at SelBiz.
At the end of the internship, some students may be offered to join SelBiz Corporation on a part time basis.
Visit our website: www.SelBiz.Com
Analyze the complete operation of a business via a comprehensive report and then assist in the sale of the business.
Communicate with buyers and sellers
Analyze and research one major stock
All other typical office duties
+ You must be a Junior or Senior Student when applying.
+ Excellent verbal & written communication skills, in particular clear phone voice.
+ Can make a solid commitment to the Internship.
+ Has reliable transportation to get to our office. (We are located near the corner of I-35 & Hwy 183 in Austin, TX)
Spring & Fall Internships: 8-12 hours per week
Summer Internships: 12 - 20 hours per week
No Phone Calls please
Send a cover letter and a resume/bio to:
SelBiz Corporation – Attn. Moti Kaz
223 W. Anderson Lane
Suite – B-507
Austin, TX 78752
Desired Job Type: Internship
Desired Degree: Bachelor, MBA
Experience: Current Student
Work Authorization: All
Candidate Experience: Pre-Entry Level (internship, co-op, etc)