Business Analyst Lead - HRTBookmark This
J.P. Morgan Chase
DescriptionJPMorgan Chase Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.Human Resources Technology (HRT) is the central steward for the design, build, and asset management of the firm's Human Capital technology across all lines of business and global regions. JP Morgan is competitive across the financial services industry in our workforce strategy capabilities. In partnership with our HR business partners and service provider we deliver solutions that meet the requirements of our key clients - JP Morgan employees. HRT provides technology support for staffing and on-boarding, employee records, payroll, talent management, compensation, benefits, learning, employee and manager service, workforce planning and analytics, and back office and call center operations. TheBusiness Analyst Leadposition will require the candidate to liaison between the Human Resources business and Technology teams. You will be responsible for working with the business to analyze business requirements, define scope and create specifications for any technology requests. This includes understanding the teams data needs and data structure.
- Work with the PeopleSoft Technology team to ensure that they understand the business specifications.
- Research to identify impact across other business processes and downstream flows.
- Work with test team to develop test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the business requirements.
- Understand the PeopleSoft data structure and provide data analysis.
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements and advise business on options
- Analyze impact of proposed solutions across the various Business groups.
- Develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to technology team.
- Contribute a business/process perspective during design reviews and entire project lifecycle to ensure that deliverables meet business needs.
- Ensure that requirements documentation is accurately translated into test plans and test cases.
- Provide relevant test scenarios to ensure that testing results correspond to the business expectations.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans.