Business Analyst (Risk and Credit)Bookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionA client of ours, a top-tier Investmentl Bank, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be based in New York, NY.
*The responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst include:
- Closely interface with the business and development team.
- Create business requirements and functional specifications.
- The person will act as the single point contact governing all aspects of delivery (requirements analysis, development, QA) for assigned projects.
- 5 to 10 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Has worked within IT Risk
- Strong subject matter expertise in Credit Derivatives (CDS).
- Strong attention to detail
At Sharp Decisions, we specialize in recruiting IT and business professionals currently working in the front, middle, and back offices of high-profile asset managers, hedge funds, investment banks, and private wealth managers.
We recruit all asset classes: commodities, derivatives, equities, fixed-income, foreign exchange, and loans.
Sharp Decisions recently launched our V.E.T.S.™ Program, training and returning veterans to the workforce, while providing companies with enthusiastic and proficient workers. The Vocations Education Training for Service members Program expands upon the expertise of these capable veterans, creating career paths for success. We encourage veterans to join our V.E.T.S.™ Team and harness these unique skills to bring more jobs to former service members and America.
Our 22-year reputation of success is built upon knowledge, integrity, and trust, and our recruiting team works tirelessly to match candidates with clients to insure a perfect fit. We offer contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time positions with top-tier and Fortune 500 companies, as well as all levels of government. If you have the passion and knowledge to bring to an expanding, dynamic global team, Sharp Decisions has opportunities for you.
Sharp Decisions is a Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about our company and to see our other career opportunities, visit www.sharpdecisions.com.