Business Analyst - TesterBookmark This
DescriptionWe have an immediate need for a Business Analyst - Tester to join our newly formed and growing project team in Richmond, VA. In this role you will be working with other CGI members and client staff to design components for a SharePoint and K2 blackpearl-based enterprise document management solution. This will include performing a usage analysis of documents (including document taxonomies, metadata, retention/destruction, usage patterns, etc.) and providing functional expertise on how to effectively apply them to an enterprise document management system.
You will be responsible for creating requirements, use cases, and design documents while leveraging client templates when possible. You will be working directly with our client by providing a walkthrough of design documents when requested, and will work with the team to address review comments. In addition, you will be responsible for creating test plans and test scenarios, and for creating and executing test cases for CGI-led test efforts including Functional Test and Browser Compatibility Test, while maintaining accurate documentation regarding completed test cases and identifying and logging system incidents, defects and retest fixes.
- Experience with SharePoint-based document management solutions (Microsoft SharePoint 2013 is preferred)
- Experience with K2 blackpearl workflow engine (preferred)
- Prior experience in a business analyst/testing role, and an understanding of the SDLC
- A four year degree in a relevant field
Other duties will include:
- Providing support to client staff and external stakeholders during their preparation and execution of User Acceptance Testing.
- Supporting the completion of go-live preparation activities and conduct post go-live support of the solution when requested. This may include such activities as testing of the production environment prior to implementation, answering functionality questions, and re-testing bug fixes identified during the support period.