Business Analyst-LSHBookmark This
DescriptionTitle: Business Analyst-LSH
Job Number: 13201648
Our global client is seeking a contract Business Analyst for a long term project at its Wayne, NJ facility.
* Life Sciences Hub (LSH – Oracle) expert; process expertise LSH configuration or maintenance experience; emphasis on implementation expertise (2-3 reference projects ideally), supplemented by know-how with Oracle DB as underlying infrastructure layer (also for EntimICE); no 'techies' only, need to interact with business and understand business processes and terms basically
* Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. GxP)
* Experience working in a global team environment is a plus
* Minimum of a BS
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
* Ability to do support activities concurrently and adapt easily to changing priorities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to think creatively in challenging and changing situations
* Proven teamwork skills
* Must be able to follow strict guidelines and procedures
* Must have good English verbal, reading and writing skills
Please no Corp to Corp or 3rd party vendors.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
Criminal Background check and drug screen is required.
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT
Contest Number: 13201648