Business Analysts - WMS (SC)Bookmark This
DescriptionBusiness Analysts - Warehouse Management Systems is needed for our client located in Charleston, SC Area.
Candidates will manage the customer process for the Information Systems component of our client?s business. Candidates will also support the business development process, performs project/change management, and maintains ongoing client relationship management.
1. Business Development-analyze client requirements, determine fit and customizations, develop proposals, develop cost estimates, and present companies capabilities and solutions to client prospects. Participate in overall contract/SOW review; determines new business opportunities with existing clients and develop proposals for additional services; define business problems and their system solutions including analysis of alternatives and ROI.
2. Change/Project Management-servers as project manager for system implementations/upgrades and continued support; plans schedules, manages budgets, interfaces with users, develops documented implementation plans, performs implementation, configures systems, trains users, and provides post-implementation support; resolves scheduling issues between supporting entities (e.g. operations, IT Teams, suppliers, clients)
3. Client Relationship Management- provides customer support management for internal users and external clients according to Its customer management process; ensures that a client issues are addressed in a timely manager
4. Analysis-develops detailed functional specifications for modifications, defect corrections, enhancements, and user documentation; performs process and data modeling
5. Quality Assurance- performs integrated quality assurance testing on system changes before they are released to key users; works with end users to perform user acceptance testing on system changes before they are released to the field.
6. Ongoing Support- provide training to power users in system use; site support to distribution centers and operations center in system configuration; provide ?level 2? support to resolve date related problems with logistics information systems; performs all functions in accordance with IT and company?s business practices and procedures ; mentors Jr. staff members; performs functional of Sr. Systems Analyst as needed
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / DOE