Business Development Consultant and Marketing Analyst InternBookmark This
New Orleans, LA
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionHere at Luxury Lites®, we pride ourselves with producing the worlds smoothest and most flavorful electronic hookahs and cigarettes. Founded on November 2011, in the grand state of Texas, we set on a mission to help smokers around the world switch to a more healthy lifestyle. Our product line boasts exquisite bursts of flavor and high volume of smoke without all of the negative aspects of smoking traditional cigarettes such as tar and carcinogens. Our vision is to continue in providing our customers with the best quality in the market along with delivering unparalleled customer service. In just the past year, we bear witness to unprecedented growth and we are excited for what the future holds in this one billion dollar high-growth potential electronic cigarette industry.
Luxury Lites is seeking interns to help in the sales/marketing department, as well as some help in market research and business development. We need someone who is incredibly organized, smart, self-sufficient and outgoing. The person should be able to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment. We need someone who can help as a marketing management consultant by sourcing new business opportunities, conducting market research of potential markets, developing a marketing and sales plan and carrying out execution. We are looking for someone who has an interest in marketing, consulting, or sales and wants to gain a greater working knowledge of the business world. Candidates should be outgoing and excited to get involved in the promotion of our product lines within their local area and market. This is a well-rounded internship where you will learn all aspects of our company. We strive to also tailor this internship to your interests and career ambitions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build their resume and body of work, because the interns are an integral part of the company. This is not a coffee internship and interns are given real responsibilities with strict goals and expectations.
Please keep in mind that as an intern and college ambassador, you represent our brand and company of Luxury Lites. Always carry out your duties with absolute professionalism.
*This internship is unpaid but we are more than happy to work with your school to offer you college credit.
Please visit us at www.LuxuryLites.com for more information.
• Drafting pitch books and decks for current and potential markets including comprehensive SWOT analysis, competitor analysis, marketing strategy, and potential expansion plans
• Taking a pivotal role in business sourcing by conducting research on potential markets and opportunities of growth
• Compile market research and analysis on regional economic, demographic, and trend factors in order to add value to existing and potential clients
• Basic financial modeling of local/regional market sales and projections
• Actively participate in the brand awareness initiative through social media marketing and management including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin as well as blogging
• Have a measurable lasting impact on the company by being able to boost awareness and sales of Luxury Lites products within the local/regional market
• Establish relationships with local/regional businesses to boost awareness and sales of Luxury Lites
• Hold at least 2 events on campus or region to spark excitement and awareness of the Luxury Lites brand and product lines
RequirementsOpen to all Majors:
• Preference given to: business, economics, marketing, accounting, fashion, supply chain, finance, media, journalism and communications majors
• Social and outgoing personality
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
• A forward thinking entrepreneurial mindset
• Marketing/Media Background is a major plus
• Experience with social media preferred
• Incredibly proficient with Microsoft office, Excel and Google Doc
• At least a 3.0 GPA
• Preferably a student majoring in Business, economics, marketing, accounting, fashion, supply chain, finance, communication or pursuing a career investment banking, consulting, marketing, data analytics, entertainment, and fashion. If your profile doesn’t quite match this, don’t worry, we will look at each candidate on a case by case basis
• Have access to a computer, internet, and a camera
• Ability to shoot pictures, import, edit and upload onto social media platforms
*We will need someone to work roughly 5-10 hrs a week. Interns may work virtually.