Customer Success NinjaBookmark This
568 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
New York, NY
DescriptionThis is an opportunity to develop your work experience while being part of the next Silicon Alley (and Valley) success story.
We’re reengineering the way the world’s largest organizations find new employees and have just raised one of the largest seed rounds in recent history from the founders, CEOs and investors of Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Skype, Palantir, Tesla, Zynga, Spotify and many others.
We are driving the shift in how Fortune 500s use technology to find and recruit talent through the exchange of social capital across employee networks. Our product helps employees seamlessly refer their contacts while allowing companies to better understand the effectiveness of their recruitment strategy.
Founded by Computer Science and Economics graduates in London, we’ve built a high caliber team of 12 employees across San Francisco, London and New York.
We're proud of the team we've formed; everyone is pushing the boundaries at exceptional levels across all parts of the business. Here's a little more insight to the organization...
• Focused on aggressive growth
• Tight, high performing teams
• The speed and agility of a startup with the resources of a larger company
• Mutual respect; no egos and no BS
• Big focus on self-improvement and helping each other perform
• Forward thinking and solution oriented
• We share the same address as Foursquare, Thrillist, ZocDoc, and Hailo, to name a few
*Though the description suggests this is a full-time role, we are also open to part-time applicants who are the perfect fit.
ResponsibilitiesYou’ll report to the Head of Account Management and will be highly involved in developing the business and ensuring customer success. Learning about the Talent Acquisition industry and how we’re shaping the way large companies find new employees is a natural responsibility. The following responsibilities are a bit more focused on the role and what we’d like you to achieve to make the customer experience successful:
- Creative content management: user engagement is key to this business. We’d like you to come up with ideas and plans for engaging users of the platform throughout the customer journey (post-launch). Quantifiable metrics and market analysis are the best evidence of success.
- Create a launch plan: after a sale is closed, we need to launch the client and ensure they are seeing results from using our service. We’d like you to develop a world-class, quick and easy process to launch the client so they can begin using the service ASAP.
- Learn: about competitors and different SaaS enterprise companies to see how we can leverage their experience to make a better Customer Success story.
- Write, edit, brand: external documentation which fits the culture and brand of our company
Requirements*Though the description suggests this is a full-time role, we are also open to PART-TIME applicants who are the perfect fit.
- Project planning and/or project management skills are a must-have.
- Ability to meet short and long-term deadlines – waiting to the last minute is not an option.
- Team-oriented: we’re a close-knit team and the candidate will be part of that.
- World-class communication skills for both internal communications and in speaking with clients directly.
- Passion for entrepreneurship. Ethical. Creative. Hands on.
- BA in Marketing and/or Business preferred
- Previous experience with Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition teams
- Track-record of rolling-out enterprise solutions (internally or as a vendor)
- Sample marketing content for software companies
- Blogs are great! If you developed a following and continually deliver content which engages your community of followers, we’d love to see it!
- Enrolled in an MBA program with focus on Marketing, Social Innovation, and/or Strategy.
Perks & Benefits:
- Commuter expenses: take a Citibike to work? Take the subway or a train? We’ll take care of that.
- Awesome environment! We work in a really cool office space where snacks, coffee, drinks (think coconut water and boutique fizzy stuff), and networking are all at your fingertips. Foursquare, Thrillist, ZocDoc, and Hailo, to name a few, are all in our building – not to mention the other 20+ startups on our floor, all looking to change the world in some way!
- Ping-pong: Are you good? Let’s play. Are you terrible? Let’s play.
- Still in school? No problem. We’d be happy to provide references and/or independent-study results.