Earn Commissions While You Learn to Sell SaaSBookmark This
999 N. Sepulveda Blvd Suite 100
El Segundo, CA
DescriptionAre you seeking a career in software technology sales? If you can speak "SaaS", we have an opportunity for you.
Infrascale is a SaaS company, building software solutions that enable companies to leverage the cloud to drive revenue, or reduce costs. We primarily focus on enabling technology companies to launch data intensive SaaS solutions like backup-as-a-service, archiving-as-a-service or fileserver-as-a-service. Infrascale is the parent entity of SOS Online Backup, Enterprise Protect, and FileLocker.
We're seeking the next rock star sales reps to sell our software solutions to direct and indirect companies worldwide. We're conveniently located in El Segundo CA, right by Los Angeles International Airport.
You'll learn how to sell SaaS software from our seasoned veterans and experienced leadership. You'll get exposed to every department, from engineering, to support, marketing and sales.
Infrascale will provide you with free parking and workstation. While this is an unpaid internship, the successful candidates will be eligible to earn high commissions based on sales.
Responsibilities- Follow up on marketing-generated leads by phoning and emailing contacts, conducting qualification calls
- Identify potential prospects for company solutions, develop contact information and conduct initial outreach
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Attend trainings and meetings as required by management
- Develop product and selling competencies as measured by management evaluation and testing
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- You must be organized, disciplined and energetic
- Ability to pivot based on changing conditions, collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Hands on experience with web-based apps and social media tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Solid presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education, or recent graduate