Business InternBookmark This
55 W. 39th Street
DescriptionADVISE TECHNOLOGIES is a premier provider of compliance solutions for private funds, including hedge fund and private equity fund managers. Started by a core group of private fund and technology professionals in 2010, Advise Technologies has been at the forefront of solutions to challenges posed to managers by the changing global regulatory environment. The Advise Technologies product line includes solutions for Forms PF, CPO-PQR, CTA-PR, and Vault DMS. We are headquartered in New York City.
ResponsibilitiesAssist with the day-to-day activities involved with application development and maintenance. Work directly with the Business Analyst team and Project Managers on all stages of the implementation process. Students will gain experience in a client facing roles, provide support to the QA team and assist in supporting the Advise Help Desk.
Requirements• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong writing skills.
• Flexibility and dedication towards our client commitments.
• Knowledge of basic information technology concepts and business analysis skills
• Ability to work with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and similar office productivity tools
• Ability to facilitate client meetings to gather requirements and understand their business process issues and conduct training
• Documentation and testing of application functionality and business processes