Business Management Internship to Assist the PresidentBookmark This
30 E. 20th Street
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
DescriptionINSPIOR provides Digital Agency services including Web development, SEO, SEM, Social and Digital Marketing.
The CEO of our company is looking for an organized and professional individual to help with the high volume of responsibilities and decisions that have to be dealt with on a daily basis.This position helps not only the CEO in increasing daily productivity, but also gives the assistant first-hand experience with the daily work as a CEO.Furthermore, a reference can be provided that is worth it's weight in gold for proving one's qualifications for leadership.
ResponsibilitiesCreate New Strategy and SWOT analysis
Make an initial pass on e-mail.
Protect the President from interruptions.
Requirements- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to execute the strategic and tactical operational growth plans, with particular emphasis on continued expansion into new markets
- Good writing / editing skills for Process requisitions, RfP’s, schedule, experience working on research, positioning, creative briefing on Fortune 500 brands a +.
- Friendly and polite phone / email manner
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently but unafraid to ask questions
- Ability to be methodical, diligent, confident, and persistent
- Experience writing proposals
- Proficiency with Macs, PCs knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs