Business Student Intern for Providence Start-upBookmark This
95 Chestnut St
DescriptionTennisHub represents the greatest innovation the sport has seen since wooden rackets fell out of vogue. As much as 30-40% of court times and events go unfilled every year. TennisHub aims to change that.
Through partnerships with tennis businesses, we provide an SAAS solution for online booking and payment processing, fulfilling the ultimate goal of getting more players on court.
Our unabashedly cool team is looking to add interns. Interest in tennis is encouraged (though not required), but anything less than a feverish passion for ping-pong will be viewed as a serious character flaw.
ResponsibilitiesYou'll be asked to help in range of areas wherever needed, but can expect the following
- Assisting with on-boarding documentation for customers
- Customer-facing interaction and support through UserVoice
- Inside/outside sales depending on skillset
- Creation of training videos
- Standard account management help
Requirements1) You must be available to be in our office for 20 hrs / week
2) You must be nice. No one wants to work with jerks
3) You must want to do big things. We're trying to conquer the (tennis) world
4) You must have a strong academic record in business, finance or computer science (you can write code in PHP, Ruby or other web 2.0 language)
5) You must enjoy fast-paced environments and be willing to take risks
6) You must be resourceful and tenacious
7) You must work well in group settings. We don’t believe in cubicles