Business Systems Analyst / Business Systems Analyst II Group Benefits - Dover, NHBookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
DescriptionDescription Advance yourcareer at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company.
Group Benefits' eServices team is searching for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Operations Systems Integration team supporting the Web and Mobile Technology applications. The Web and Mobile Technology team is charged with managing strategic and operational projects related to customer-facing systems. Through collaboration with Group Benefits customers and resources, and by maintaining a premier level of quality and efficiency, we provide innovative web and mobile solutions to meet the claims and benefit management needs of our customers and their employees. The ideal candidate will bring a strong business analyst skill set including requirements, testing and effective communication while demonstrating their ability to be a quick learner, bring a passion for continuous improvement and focus on the big picture. Come join a team that is bringing industry leading web and mobile capabilities to its customers.Most importantly, you'll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to "helping people live safer, more secure lives" every day. Responsibilities:
- Analyze and document business issues and recommend/implement solutions.
- Perform requirement analysis and documentation.
- Develop and execute User Acceptance test plans/cases.
- In partnership with stakeholders, develop pilot program approaches and implementation activities.
- Execute implementation tasks and support strategic releases.
- Participate in / develop communication plans. Assist in creation of user documents and training materials. May provide technical training and user support to business groups.
- Complete project tasks and deliverables that are moderate to complex in nature.
- Perform systems maintenance/operational support and identify enhancement opportunities for existing systems and business process; may partner with business operations and IT in these efforts.
- Assist in problem resolution as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with Service Level Agreements. May participate in production /operational support activities (e.g. Help Desk, Support Mailbox, etc.).
- Participate in project management activities, e.g., feasibility analysis, resource estimating.