Business Systems Consultant 5 (FX Technical Analyst)Bookmark This
San Francisco, CA
Business Systems Consultant 5 (FX Technical Analyst)
A successful team member in this role will contribute directly towards Critical initiatives of Wells Fargo s International FX Technology platform which includes supporting Wells Fargo s Global Branch Expansion Effort aswell. These multi-year, multi-line of business efforts are aimed at establishing a strong foundation of FX products & Revenue growth. This team member will be participating in target system solution (using a mix of vendor and custom-built solutions), solution design, and leadership in integration of the target systems, working closely with partners in Product, Operations and Technology.
As one of the system analysts for the Foreign Exchange technology, this team member will first understand the current architecture the platform. The team member will have an understanding of FX Institutional Trading, Payment & Settlement interfaces & Credit Risk reporting. The team member will be instrumental in shaping the integration of the FX systems/applications with Wholesale and Wells Fargo enterprise applications.
In addition this team member will:
- Document Technical design based on business functional and non-function requirements, then work with other members of FX Technology Team to socialize and update design.
- Develop and participate in the adoption and update of high-quality system analysis standards and practices.
- Acts as a liaison between the Business users, Interface Partners and the technical team by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems and interfaces.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principals into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing system interfaces and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Provide requirement traceability to design solutions.
- Performs Technical Product Management as main role for Foreign Exchange (FX) trading domain.
- Acts as SME in the domain, and works with tech and business partners for successful product delivery for credit, pricing and trade servo
Manages environments related to the Front Office trading and Credit Applications.
- Builds Functional System Design for an FX initiative and documents it.
Leads analysis of business initiatives with perspective of changes to FX Platform
- Provide leadership and recommends best practices for QC-ALM usage for the FX technology team.
- Provide leadership and support for FX Technology Team analysis & documentation on SharePoint. Recomends content structure and develops SharePoint lists, forms and reports.
- Understand BCP, quality assurance, information security and compliance requirements and analyzes changes for risk to the environment.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing and environment validation efforts, including automated regression testing.
- Participate in overall systems testing for interfacing systems of record
7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- 15+ years of experience in business systems analysis and design
- 5+ years of Capital Markets experience FX ECN Trading, FX Rates, FX Payments, FX Credit Risk,
- Demonstrated experience in Functional System Design documents and detailed data mapping and transformations
- Demonstrated experience with interfacing to Oracle GL in a multi-currency environment
- Demonstrated experience with GL and Nostro reconciliation
- 4+ years SharePoint content administration
- 1+ Year of experience with Mule ESB
- 10+ years QC-ALM experience
- Demonstrated experience in UML and use cases
- 10+ years of experience in Financial Services or Banking Industry
The candidate must have a deep understanding of:
- FX ECN Trading, STP Implementations, Settlement, Trade capture, workflows.
- FX Market Data, Rates & Pricing with sales spread involvement.
- Entity / Counter party Credit, Real time/Intraday Credit calculation, EOD Credit Risk reporting
- Technology Analysis, Design, Coordination, Documentation, Implementation & Support
- Mule Enterprise Bus & Oracle Coherence Cache implementations
- Familiarity and experience operating in an Enterprise environment using formal procedures and policies required for escalation and outage resolution.
- 3+ years experience in solution design for Capital Markets Domain needs
- Strong documentation skills. MS Word, Excel, Visio, Enterprise Architect, TIBCO Business Suite
- Familiarity and experience with OPICS, CALYPSO, ADAPTIVE, FLEXCUBE
- Wiki markup language
- Strong knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) and Wells Fargo Enterprise Project Management guidelines
- Well organized and proficient with details
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Self directed and motivated.
- Able to navigate through a rapidly changing business and technical environment.
Working knowledge of below interfaces & technologies
Markit Serv, RTNS, Integral, OPICS PLUS, ESB, FLEXCUBE, MQ Series, ALM, WEBLLOGIC, JMX PLUS, AUTOSYS, ORACLE, SQL SERVER