Business/Quality AnalystBookmark This
Software Guidance & Assistance
New York, NY
DescriptionSoftware Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Business/Quality Analyst for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial clients in New York, NY.
- Working closely with product owners and development team to write test script.
- Working closely with Test manager and other stakeholders to deliver in line with Agile methodology.
- The preparation of test scripts and dependent test data
- Overall responsibility of owning an area of work and manage it end to end.
- Design, development and Peer-review of end user test cases, to ensure a high level of functionality coverage;
- Work closely with end users to support user testing.
- Responsible for reporting and following a defect through to closure in proactive manner.
- At least 5 - 7 years' experience in financial services technology test management
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in agile environment (Scrum/XP/Lean/RAD).
- Good understanding of testing under agile development methodology.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze requirements quickly and execute test plan around it.
- Experience of exploratory testing and working with user stories.
- Good experience of working closely with end users and delivering training and showcases.
- Passion for the agenda: strong desire to make a quick impact to the organization through successful project
- Ability to self-manage the work and to effectively communicate with team members.
- Partnership and relationship management: must have ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with numerous teams and key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written. Ability to present concise, direct and timely communications to related stakeholders.
- Knowledge of ALM tools like Jira, HP-ALM etc.
- Experience working with large scale compliance and regulatory driven projects, preferably KYC, AML or Client Onboarding.
- Knowledge of writing specifications in BDD tools like Cucumber, Concordia, Fitnesse
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit in addition to transferring H1B Visa sponsorship. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.