CCDO Communications Intern 2014Bookmark This
DescriptionIn this position, you will be assisting the CCDO (Compute Component Development Organization) General Manager and Operations Manager in developing and implementing communication plans for a 1,000-employee organization within the Intel Architecture Group. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Writing and editing articles for an internal web-based newsletter.
- Assisting with special communication events, info sessions, Webcasts, and open forums.
- Developing informational videos of the group's and its projects' impact and reach.
- Assisting the GM in quarterly open forums, staff chats, outreach programs, organization calendar, brown-bags, and communication surveys.
- Providing compelling ideas and content, working in a team environment, that will increase our reach and engagement with employees via the intranet site and face-to-face events, helping to form a sense of community.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be very creative and energetic, and able to think outside the box.
- Have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Exhibit strong teamwork and networking skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be pursuing BSdegree in Communications, Journalism, Writing, or Marketing - Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship - Minimum 2 years experience with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Minimum 1 year experience with Web/HTML and 3 months experience with Sharepoint
- Minimum 6 months experience with Photoshop or other graphics software
- Minimum 3 months experience with video editing software