CCDO Software Engineering Intern (MS/PhD Level) 2014Bookmark This
DescriptionCome intern with our Compute Component Development Organization (CCDO) as a Software Engineer. Software is increasingly recognized as a key element of IA computing platforms and ourteam is looking for software interns for prototype development in new technologies/usages.
We are looking for individuals interested in challenging opportunities related to handheld devices and new usage models for emerging technologies. If you want to be at the center of that work, we would like to talk to you. These technologies are targeted for Phone/Tablet devices and enable an exciting range of new capabilities rooted to Intel platform technologies. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- High self-motivation and can-do attitude
- Lateral Thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and passion for rapid prototyping of ideas using innovative approaches (like hobby kits, FPGA boards, SW simulators, mock-up tools etc.)
- An interest in delivering new usages and eager to take new challenges
- Effective communicator capable of describing and documenting proposed solutions
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing an MS or PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Windows/Linux, Android OS
- Minimum of 6 months experience with software development, including .NET C# and/or C++ , Win 32, Java - Windows , Android
- Minimum of 6 months experience with User Interface and User Experience design
- Minimum of 6 months experience with algorithm development
- Minimum of 6 months experience with System integration
- Minimum of 1 year experience in any of the above areas