CCDO Technical Intern (BS Level) 2014Bookmark This
DescriptionCome intern with the Compute Component Development Organization (CCDO). In this position, you will be responsible to work with a design team for leading Intel SOC and CPU designs. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school. Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Developing next-generation SOC and CPU designs, including micro-architecture, IP integration, circuit design, and timing convergence
- Validating design and micro-architectural implementation and assumptions
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
- Automating design tasks in order to complete the CPU in the most efficient fashion possible
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other science/engineering related field. - At the BS level only, must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship - Minimum of 3 months experience withdesign principles and demonstrable understanding of techniques, gained through coursework and/or work experience, in at least two of the following areas: a. Computer architecture b. RTL/Verilog, digital logic c. Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) d.Complementary MOS (CMOS) circuits e. VLSI layout