CIB - Intern - Operations Control SpecialistBookmark This
DescriptionAbout J.P. Morgan Corporate Investment Bank J.P.Morgans Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The worlds most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.J.P. MorgansCorporate Investment Bank (CIB) provides global custody and related services, in addition to traditional investment banking (commodities, fixed income, sales and trading, and research), securities servicing, prime-brokerage, financing, securities lending, collateral management and treasury services. The worlds most important corporations, asset managers, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $19 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate Investment Bank serves as a trusted partner providing solutions in the form of expanded, integrated, and best-in-class services in a risk-controlled environment. Specifically, our specialist teams deploy internal control policies, including maker-checker, vetted procedures, etc. developed as part of our industrial strength business processes. Intern - Operations Control Specialist (Part-time) The Operations Control Specialist will be an integral member of the operations team, responsible for duties related to management of operational risk within the firm-wide control environment. As an Operations Control Specialist you will:
- Coordinate key process control tests, including the collation and reporting of test results.
- Conduct testing to ensure production control procedures are followed and appropriately evidenced.
- Proactively communicate/escalate to senior operations team members as issues arise for timely resolution.
- Assist in the development and implementation of control enhancements where necessary.
- Work with operations management to conduct control self assessments and develop action plans.
- Identify and address process improvement opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Actively participate in various department initiatives and meetings.