CIB - Intern - Operations Control SpecialistBookmark This
DescriptionAbout J.P. Morgan Corporate Investment Bank J.P.Morgan's Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets, and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets around the world.Intern - Operations Control Specialist (Part-time) The Operations Control Specialist will be an integral member of the operations team, responsible for duties related to management of operational risk within the firm-wide control environment. As an Operations Control Specialist you will:
- Coordinate key process control tests, including the collation and reporting of test results.
- Conduct testing to ensure production control procedures are followed and appropriately evidenced.
- Proactively communicate/escalate to senior operations team members as issues arise for timely resolution.
- Assist in the development and implementation of control enhancements where necessary.
- Work with operations management to conduct control self assessments and develop action plans.
- Identify and address process improvement opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Actively participate in various department initiatives and meetings.