CIB - Operations Team Support Analyst/AssociateBookmark This
383 Madison Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionThis position is a role within the Operations Lead Manager (OLM) team. The team has two main areas of focus: 1. Serve as senior post-trade Relationship Manager for Priority Clients across products and post-trade functions. Priority Clients are clients that generate significant revenue for the IB, utilize multiple products, and require significant focus to ensure a high level of service and support. 2. Manage/execute specific Client and Change Agenda projects. Priority Clients are identified by either the business (i.e. ICM or Desks) or MO/Operations. Job DescriptionAs part of the Operational Lead Manager Team you will:
- Help support OLMs who cover a group of Priority Clients that are identified by both the Business and Operations. Coverage includes building relationships internally to improve the overall service/support and with the Client.
- Assist in preparing (metrics/internal research) for Cross-Product service reviews with clients and internal ops managers to identify improvement opportunities for both JPM and client. This could be scheduled or ad hoc.
- Analyse operational issues to assist, recommend and help execute, changes to the Clients operating model that will increase STP rates and reduce breaks/exceptions.
- Actively manage/own components of the Platinum Client Service initiative, consisting in coordinating and collating various datapoints into one consolidated weekly pack tracking KPIs for the Firms top 18 clients.
- Provide analysis of industry surveys such as the Z/Yen survey and assist in making recommendations for improvements.
- JPM IB Operations to be recognized by Clients as best in class for Operations relationship management.
- Client value-add initiatives successfully delivered i.e. process improvements, training, cross-selling.
- Significant improvements around client service performance and Technology initiatives e.g. Connectivity, STP, CTQ performance.
- Successfully influence to change operating processes to improve STP rates and reduce breaks/exceptions.
- Ability to successfully manage/execute projects and initiatives associated with the Client Agenda across multiple product and post-trade functional areas