CIBI - Careers in Business Initiative 13/14 - USBookmark This
The Procter & Gamble Company
Procter Gamble's Careers in Business Initiative (CIBI) Program offers you a paid Apprenticeship in the corporate world.
Young women selected for an Apprenticeship will be employed full-time for 8 weeks in the summer following graduation from high school.Role assignments are matched to your skills and provide real "hands-on" experiences. Apprentices "own" significant responsiblities.
Coaching/training is provided, and experienced managers evaluate performance. If performance meets/exceeds expectations, Apprentcies may be invited back subsequent summers, rotating through different areas of the company.
Apprentices will have opportunities to network with Apprentices from local high schools and CIBI alum as well as participating in community service and social activities.
Visit CIBI on Facebook. Search: Career in Business Initiative CIBI.
To learn more aboutour career path, click here.
Who qualifies for a CIBI Apprenticeship? Applicants must be diverse women who are high school seniors with the following qualifications:
- Recognized as leaders in school and the community
- Held officer positions in organizations
- Good academic record including unweighted GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Good standardized test scores
- Desire to learn more about business and technical opportunities
- Intend to continue their education
- Some work experience is desired