COLLEGE INTERN: EngineeringBookmark This
- Knowledge of the OSI model, concentrating in the layers 1 to 3.
- Experience with configuring Cisco routers, Switches and Wireless Access Points.
- Able to work with others.
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Will be writing up technical documentation
- Applying configuration changes to data equipment
- Scripting/Programming skills a plus will allow them to help create automation where needed.
- Update network drawings
- This position will give exposure to TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, QoS, BGP, OSPF, LAN/WAN technologies (ATM, PRI, Ethernet)
- Will shadow Senior Network Engineers on day to day activities