CPMC-Unit Coordinator-Emergency Department-St Luke's Campus*Bookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionServing more than 200,000 patients annually, California Pacific Medical Center (located in beautiful San Francisco) provides a wide variety of services including: acute hospital care, a full range of post-acute care, home care and hospice services, outpatient medical care, and preventive, complementary, and educational services. The Medical Center also provides professional education and basic biomedical, clinical and behavioral research. Today, with its 1,254 licensed acute care beds and 25 residential beds, California Pacific Medical Center is one of the largest private, non-profit academic medical centers in California.
With the guidance and direction of the Clinical Manager, the Unit Coordinator/Clerk organizes and coordinates the support activities of a designated area.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Two years experience in healthcare or business preferred
- Computer and Microsoft Office experience required
- Excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills essential