CTS Platform A Tablets SW/HW Intern (MS/PhD level) 2015Bookmark This
Come intern with Intel's Mobile Communications Group (MCG) in the Customer Technology Solutions (CTS) organization. CTS is responsible for providing MCG's OEM, ODM customers with the engineering, collateral, tools, services, and support to enable them to ramp high-volume winning tablet products based on Intel Atom platforms. Our team is a technical organization with platform, systems, software, and hardware engineers working directly with customers and our development teams to enable and maximize the impact of our technology. We serve as a solutions partner to our customers providing services, including technical evaluations; collateral and tools; hardware; software; systems integration support; and partnering with third-party hardware and software partners to ensure broad success of mobile IA devices.
Job assignment will be for a 6+ month internship.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Be highly self-motivated
- Have strong communications skills
- Be results-oriented
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing an MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Software/Hardware debug interest and experience
- Experience with system software, device drivers, drivers, BIOS, firmware, power or system management
- Knowledge on Windows and Android OS and Linux/kernel