Camera & Videography InternshipBookmark This
Palo Alto, CA
DescriptionEmma's Children is a consulting service offering parenting advice and support to parents--within the US and internationally. Emma is a child sleep and behavioral specialist and a true expert in her field. Emma hosted a show on TLC, has a parenting book coming out this year with a top publisher and just launched a YouTube Channel. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96sjXV42fuQ)
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- taking video footage for Emma's YouTube Channel
- taking pictures
- help with social media, primarily just promoting the Youtube Channel.
RequirementsWe are specifically looking for is someone that has strong skills in video and photography.
It's a plus if you're:
- passionate, innovative, and self driven
- outgoing and entrepreneurial
- social media and SEO savvy
If this sounds like you and you're looking to take your career and abilities to the next level representing an expanding, young company, then this might be the right time for you to join our team.