Campaign Coordinator &Project Coordinator-Entry LevelBookmark This
Wisconsin Events is one of the leading Event Promotions and Event Planning firms in Milwaukee.
Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders in skincare &cosmetics, health & wellness, household items, and professional sports teams.
WHAT WE NEED!
The right individuals to take our company to the next level .We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field-marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impact sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Execute Marketing campaigns and Plan Events depending on expertise.
- Work with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Work with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure event success.
RequirementsOur ideal candidate will bring the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business Management
• Leadership skills (student groups, internships, work, etc.)
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills
• Ability to analyze customer needs, present solutions and add value through delivery of products and services
• Work well in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
• Effective sales, negotiation and closing skills
• Flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
• Ambition, energy, and a desire to achieve and succeed
• Bilingual skills are a plus
If you're ready to achieve and motivate others to do the same-a top performer looking to prove yourself - Wisconsin Events is the place for you.