Campaign Coordinator & Project Coordinator-Entry LevelBookmark This
Premier Promotions, Inc.
300 Vestavia Pkwy
DescriptionExpanding Advertising Firm- Marketing. Advertising. Sales
Campaign Coordinator- Marketing/Advertising/Sales-FULL TIME
Are you looking for a solid career that offers stability and unlimited growth potential?
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company?
WHO WE ARE!
Premier Promotions, Inc. is one of the leading Event Promotions and Event Planning firms in Birmingham.
Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders in skincare &cosmetics, health & wellness, household items, and gourmet foods.
WHAT WE NEED!
The right individuals to take our company to the next level .We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field-
marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing
and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing
expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and
strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance
and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Our ideal candidate will bring the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business Management
• Leadership skills (student groups, internships, work, etc.)
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills
• Ability to analyze customer needs, present solutions and add value through delivery of products and services
• Work well in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
• Effective sales, negotiation and closing skills
• Flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
• Ambition, energy, and a desire to achieve and succeed
• Bilingual skills are a plus
If you're ready to achieve and motivate others to do the same, a top performer looking to prove yourself, Premier Promotions,Inc. is the place for you.
This position is NOT 100% commission
Visit our website: